Sunday 12 June 2011

Dream Interpretations

I am not normally one for blogging several times in a week let a lone in a weekend but i am tired, hungover, bored and had a rather sleepless few nights. This brings me to today's blog. I love interpreting dreams and have several dream books, when i have strange dreams i can find out more or less straight away what they mean. I have however been having re occurring dreams lately which i would love to get peoples interpretations on. Heres the story......

So, i lost a lot of my family when i was younger. From when i was 12 to 16 i lost a cousin, two grandmothers, a grandfather and my own father. When my father past away i was pushed out from my fathers family as my parents were divorced and i lived with my mother. I was 12 at the time..... i am not sure what they expected me to do, but that's a different story. I literally only have my mother and my brother left of my family....... keeps the cost of the wedding down i suppose.

Anyway my grandmother on my mums side died in the May of 2001 and then my grandfather, her husband died in the September the same year. I believe he died from a broken heart, they say that's what happens when you have spent your whole life with someone. I have always missed all my family members that have passed away but for the past year i have had the same dream about my grandfather and it has got alot more recent, especially since we started planning the wedding.

When my grandfather was alive he lived in a little village fifteen minutes drive from my home now. We saw him several times a week and were very close. I am very spiritual and have been to see mediums and physics but nothing comes through. So in my dream i am in the little village my granda used to live in, sometimes with my fiance, other times with my mum or my best friend. I always make a comment that i have not seen my grandfather in several months and that we should go and see him. So i go to his house, knock on the door and then the door opens and i wake up before i see his face. I always wake up feeling distressed. I feel like he is still alive but i have not made any effort to see him since my grandmother died which is stupid because i was always so close to him. I would like to add that my grandfather had two pigeons, not owned by him, but they would sit on the chimney of his house and coo for hours. Not all the time but every now and again. It might be me being more aware of my surroundings but i have noticed two pigeons on our back wall occasionally as well and they always appear in my dreams.

Does anyone know what the significance is with this and if there is something in my subconscious that i need to change and put something to rest?

Thanks for reading and i will keep this up to date with any dream progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment