Tuesday 6 September 2011

Invite are finalised,

Well all my bridal ladies, apologies for the lack of blogging.

Ill let you into a secret, i did right a huge blog two weeks ago, spent hours on it, as i do while i watch the tele and keep my dogs apart. I forgot to save it, and my battery died. I was sooo tired i gave up and couldn't be bothered to re write it lol. Its a shame, i think it was one of my best :)

So there has been a lot going on in my life at the moment. We have a new manager at work, he is Gay, so funny, flamboyant and just generally fun to be around. He has certainly brightened up the office. This is refreshing considering all the other things that have happened leading up to his employment.

Anyway, he is getting married end of October and has invited me to this wedding. I cannot wait, it is going to be amazing, he is having a drag queen DJ. I will most certainly report on this when it has finished.

Right so, i have gone from having my own wedding to attend and my best mans wedding, to my best friends sisters wedding, my bosses wedding, the chairman's wedding and another friends wedding all within the next year. I do not know how other Brides have felt about this but it is making me extremely competitive. I feel under a lot of pressure to ensure everything is perfect as i know all the weddings i am attending, the bride and groom will be judging mine as well. Is this normal? Have other brides to be felt like this?

I am trying to keep this brief as i am extremely tired and intend on writing a huge block next week as i am spending a lot of time on wedding planning this week, but i wanted to show you all my invites. These are roughly put together and we will be adjusting the color of the feathers, but you can see roughly what it will look like:


What do you think?

I love it!

So iv tried to keep it short and sweet, speak to you next week brides.

No comments:

Post a Comment